CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Road Trip!!!!


I am so excited I am going on a road trip. John has been in Artesia, New Mexico for the last two weeks on a couple of jobs for his company. He was supposed to be coming home on Sunday,his company asked him to stay two more weeks. He and I don't really want to be apart for that long so on Sunday Otis and I are going to drive the 622 miles to go see him. Everyone keeps saying that I am crazy for driving the 10 hours, but after the trek up to Arizona this summer with Camille, (which I think was 16 hours maybe more) it will seem like a walk in the park. John tells me it is your typical oil field town with nothing to do, but at least I will get to spend some time with him! Who knows I might even add a fun clip of me singing in the car! (Ha Ha just kidding that would be really dangerous task to do while driving)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Have fun and be careful. If you need a place to stop just let us know. You're always welcome. Plus Nolan would love to meet you.

Camille Bassett said...

Becka you have been taged. Go to my blog for details.

Camille Bassett said...

Beckas you have been taged again. Hellos check and update your blog chicka.