CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Green with Envy


It is so funny, about an hour after John and I said "I do" he told me that in a month I would be telling him I wanted a child. Well, he was wrong on the time frame, it has been two months and after looking and my brother and sister's children on their blogs I can't help but want one of my own. I know that it is best for John and I to wait, but what can I say all Bassetts' make cute kids and I am just dying to know how my kids will look (but don't worry we WILL wait). Not to mention their personalities, all you have to do is go to Jed or Camille's blog and see how adorable each one of my nieces and nephews are. So, I guess until the time is right, Otis (my studly dog) will have to continue to be my little baby.
On another note I have to say that I am so proud of all of my family! I can remember being little kids and talking with my sisters about what life was going to be like when we grew up, how many kids we would have, the type of people we would marry, who would get married first. We were wrong on many of our guesses but, as I think about each member of my family I don't think that life could be better right now!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Peeve!!!!!! why didn't you come to visit this weekend. Nolan still hasn't met any of his aunts on his dad's side yet! That's a problem. I'm glad you're bloggin now too. If we can get Freddy to do it, the distance between us won't seem so great.