CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag

Okay so Camille informed me tonight that I have been tagged. I didn't really know what that was but she said it was very important to play along. So here goes.





#1 What the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you. (explain if needed)





John's best friend Franky C is really really good at playing pool so when he came down to visit us we decided to head over to Fritz Willy's to play a game of pool. It was just a bunch of guys so I wore my favorite pair of jeans. They are like 3 years old. I bent over sometime during the night and RIPPPPPP!!!! My pants split from my ass to the back of my knee. As you can imagine it was very embarrasing.





#2 Whats the last weird dream you remember having?





Since there is nothing to do here in New Mexico, a bunch of us decieded to go to the Carlsblad Caverns for a fun filled day. Well that night I had a dream that I was being chased through the Caverns by a "bad guy" and I had to find some where to hide. So I found this little cacoon thing and climbed inside. Then the dream went a little "Fire in the skyish" and I was then sealed inside of the cacoon only to be found by aliens and torched.





#3 Whats the biggest mistake you made in last fight you had with your husband.





The biggest mistake I made during my last fight with my husband was instead of just listening to what he had to say about, and say I am sorry and I will try and fix it. I had to fight back and come up with a time that he did the same thing that he was telling me not to do. As I am sure many of you woman know if you do this the fight with continue on and on and on and on and on....





#4 What is the last book you read and did you like it.






I know the old saying is never judge a book by a cover, but that is how I pick all of my books. Picking books this way has never steered me wrong. The last one that I picked was "Unlucky" by Jana DeLeon. It is a pretty good book. But nothing can beat a Sophie Kinsella.



#5 Whats your biggest pet peeve?



I have to say that my biggest pet peeve. Is when stupid drivers decided to come to a complete stop in the moving lane, when they really should be using the turn lane.



#6 If you were looking your very best. Super skinny and in a majorly cute outfit. With perfect hair and everything. And your at a restaurant and you by some odd coincidence bump into some one from your past (exboyfriend, or mean girl from highschool) who would it be ?



I would have to say that I would like to run into John's ex and my ex before we got together.



#7 Whats the one thing your parents did wrong that you feel like you wont do as a parent.



I definately would try and make it so that no matter what my children decide to be involved in I will make sure that John and I will be there.



#8 What part of your body do you hate and what part do you like.



I hate my gut, it makes me feel so fat. I think that when I curl my eye lashes just right I have wonderful eyes.



#9 Whats the one gift that your husband could get you for your birthday that if he did it right you would be so happy to get.



I would love if he would make it seem like we were just going for a weekend get away and then we would pull up to a boat for a week cruise and on board would be my whole family.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

You would want your family on a cruise with your husband? I love you Peeve, but there are times I'd rather just have the two of us.