CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Rock.


On November 10th, 2007 I became Mrs. John C. Driver. I can honestly say that was the happiest moment of my life. From the moment that I met John I knew there was something diffrent about him. About a month into our relationship, I remember driving home from church on a Wednesday night and getting a frantic call from my Mom, telling me that my Sister Camille and my niece Addie were in a horrible car accident and to come home as quickly as I could. I was so over whelmed with worry and fear for their lives, I don't even remember the rest of the drive home, or much about that night. But at some point I remember walking into the front room of my parents house, where I found John, who didn't even know my sister on his knees praying for Camille and Addie. As soon as he was finished he went over to my Mom, who was so stressed and worried about how she was going to get out to her daughter and grandbabies, and told her that he didn't have much money but he would be happy to drive her through the night to Camille in Arizona. It was at that moment that I knew this was the man would be the one I would spend the rest of my life with. Over the last couple of years John has been my soild ground when life get a little crazy. I haven't shared this with anyone, but I hope that this story can show you what a wonderful man I married. John if you are reading this Thank you so much for loving family and me. I love you so much! (and yes Camille I was crying when I wrote this)

1 comments:

Camille Bassett said...

Its ok that you cried. I was watching some Martin Luther King special on Oprah yesterday and for some reason I cried. Hormones. How sweet of him. I really like John. Our whole family does. Even mom and dad. He is such a great guy. Tell him we all say hi.
Camille