CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

If She Wasn't So Cute


As I am sure you know John and I live with is Aunt and Uncle. Right after our wedding their dog of 13 years died, and their daughter Emily couldn't wait to get a new puppy, so the next day they got a yellow lab, named Hazel. Since the very beginning I think that Hazel has had it in for me. She seems to know the exact times when I am the only one at home, and it is at those time she decides to chew up things, pee, or crap on the floor. For those of you who know me you know that I have a very big soft spot for animals. Most of the time if I have to punish them I turn right around and love on them because I feel so bad. Hazel being the bright dog that she is has discovered this about me, and no matter how upset I am at her messes she will give me those sweet hazel eyes and I just melt. Since I am not good and punishing her I had the bright idea to put her outside in the garage,.I mean seriously what trouble could she get into out there? Right? I mean she might potty in there, but at least I wouldn't have to smell that horrible smell that lingers in thehouse for thrity minutes. Well I woke up this morning and went to the garage to check on her. Well as you can see in the picture little miss Hazel found a way to spite me and make a mess. She managed to grab a roll of toilet paper out of its package and sherd it into a horrible mess. I swear if she wasn't so dang cute, I would definately have to follow through with punishing her.

0 comments: