CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our First Family Christmas

I am sorry that this post has taken so long to get out, I have tried several times to post it but could not get the picture to upload the way that I wanted them to. I finally decided to post the pictures first and then tell you how we spent our Christmas this year. We spent our Christmas Eve doing some shopping, both John and I had gifts that we wanted to get each other but we wanted to pick them out with each other. After we were done shopping I had to hurry back so I could finish John's list of Christmas snacks he wanted to me to make, and he and Peyton could get some much needed Daddy/Daughter time. The next morning we woke up to find all the gifts Santa brought for Peyton, some of her bigger presents were already set up the other we took over to Billy and Nancy's house to open together. I would list all of the gifts that our little one got but it might crash the entire site so here is a list of a couple gifts Pey Pey got: Bumbo (a little chair that helps her sit), a swing, a jenny jump up, an activity jumping center, and a tummy time play gym (her favorite). We can not wait until next year when she can actually open her gifts by herself!!!





































0 comments: